Monday, June 16, 2008

Olaf's Father Day Gift

Regarding the failed test below, I don't want to be a 1930's housewife. Nope! Not me. I posted it because I was proud of my failing score. Gosh, I sound like a :::GASP::: feminist!

If I am a feminist then I totally bought into the whole Father's Day idea of honoring that man in my house:) I bought him this for his office at work. He loves it. Although to complete his coffee snobbery he must take in a Brita Water Pitcher because I was informed this morning that the water at Delta doesn't do the coffee justice. We made a few cups here yesterday and it was wonderful. When he got to work today he said the water ruined the coffee, so thankfully we have an extra pitcher for him to take in. If anyone has considered getting one of these fabulous one cup coffee makers, I highly recommend it.

I recently realized that we will be in Disney World for the general election. It's either I vote absentee, not at all. I have voted in every presidential election since I was able to vote.

I need to go because that baby is crying for his Mama. He loves me.

No comments: