Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have been tagged

By Dawn, my twin. I am supposed to write six quirks about myself. Here are the rules:

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag a new set of six bloggers by linking them

Six quirks about me....

My toenails are ALWAYS painted. Always.
I love to watch MAD TV. (adding that second ALWAYS above reminded me of MAD TV--The Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man)

Here's a clip of Stuart from Mad TV:

I am in the crowd parade scene in the movie Animal House. I am 10 years old.
I love, love, love to play Toontown
I used to be a very good swimmer. Not swim team good, just normal good.
My fingernails are paper thin and I am unable to grow them because they bend. Thank heaven for acrylic:)

I now tag:
Charity
and whoever else reads my blog.

No comments: