Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I hear you Tammy

I am so sorry to the two of you who still come here to read about my life. I am on Facebook constantly and there I update the status of my life.

Homeschooling: Yes, we are on week five already. The children are doing DVD's and doing well. I was worried about Josiah, but he is right there with the rest of the first graders. We have a Disney vacation planned for the end of September so I am glad we started early.

Boobies: I am six weeks out from surgery and the girls are where they are supposed to be. They aren't the prettiest things if you happen to see me naked, but when is that going to happen? Would I do it again? Jury is still out on that one.

Gracie has strep throat. I am 100% sure we picked it up at the bookstore in Newnan. Camille had to have the new Warriors book the day it came out, and that is the only place we went. That was Tuesday (a week ago today) and she started with a sore throat on Saturday. Perfect incubation time for strep. She started antibiotics yesterday and is feeling much better. Now, who else in our house will get it? :)

Caleb starts school on Friday. He is excited and ready to go back. I am not looking forward to the sicknesses that are going to come home with him though. Olaf cannot afford to get sick with his immune system being so compromised.

Olaf is...alive. It could be worse. :) He is being weaned off the Prednisone, but I think the Imuran is having its own set of side effects as well. He gets by and we are thankful for every day he has with us.

I have a couple of trips planned this month. It will be a busy and fun month for me. I love my life!! I have never felt happier or more content than I am right now. It's a fabulous place to be. I love myself for the first time in 20 years and that has made all the difference. Yay me!




4 comments:

nil said...

whaqts your anme on facebook and I'll add you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update girl!! You are right i have never been on facebook!!! We need to get something put on the calender!!! love ya-tammy

Michelle said...

Misty,
I read occasionally! Just wanted to let you know. :) I love the last paragraph of this post. I hope that I can write something similar one day. Love you, friend!

Charity said...

Your last paragraph made me so happy. It is great to hear that you are happy and that you do love yourself, someone who is SO worth loving. :) Have fun in your busy month.