Monday, November 24, 2008

Simon is so cute

I just took video of Simon trying to jump. Only one foot leaves the ground, but he thinks he is jumping. It is adorable. I did a video blog, but decided not to upload it. It is late and I have no make up on. No make up + very fat = quite ugly.

Have y'all heard of Pandora? Oh my word. Best website ever. Go try it out. Totally free.

We are going on another vacation in January. This time we are going to California. Los Angeles to be exact. We are going to Disneyland and Disney's California, then do the touristy things like the Chinese theater and Beverly Hills. We will definitely go to where the exterior shots from The Office are filmed and drive up to Victorville for a day to reminisce. It should be fun. All of this hinges upon the flights being open of course.

Thursday is Thanksgiving. I hope all of you have a wonderful time with your family and friends. I am very blessed. I have a husband who loves me, children who think I really am a Queen, and more than a woman could ever want or need. I cannot believe how fortunate I am.

No comments: