Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm on strike!

I went on strike yesterday. Too many little things piling up on me during my premenstrual week. This weekend I am going to do nothing and make the children do almost everything. It's good for them to get a reality check once in awhile. Oh you mean, clothes don't wash themselves? Go figure.

Olaf is home today for Good Friday. Yes, Delta still gives their employees Good Friday as a holiday. He is about to leave to take Margi to the vet. She has worms (I managed to get rid of the fleas PTL) and she needs that wormer medicine...now. That is just totally gross to me. ::shudders:: She is such a cute dog though. It's almost hard to call her a dog because she is so small. She's more like a rodent; but cuter.

I had some dental work done on Monday and my cheek is so bruised from all the shots. He has to give me several shots with two different medicines in order to numb me. I am in the process of getting a crown, so I have to go back for another appointment and I am not looking forward to it. I am usually numb for 12-20 hours after I go to the dentist.

I haven't been to Weight Watchers in a couple of weeks due to appointments on Mondays. I have eaten terribly and probably gained all the weight I have lost. I am just not motivated for some reason. You'd think being fat would be motivation enough, right?

Simon is crawling really fast now. He has at least five teeth through and another three sitting at the gum line. He is so cute but getting so big.

No comments: