Monday, January 14, 2008

We tried to highlight my hair. I didn't leave it on long enough, so I have these red/caramel colored highlights. It looks fine, just not very noticeable. I can't get my new hair to style the way I want to. It's frustrating. I think it's too long on the top. I use gel and blow dry and then use hair spray and scrunch it all up...still can't get it right. Oh well.

I have been updating my weight loss blog with my workout stats. Nothing major, but I want to keep track of my exercise progress. I am down 10 pounds but I have been dieting for almost 6 weeks. I wish exercising didn't make me hungry. Oh my do I get hungry. It is coming off slowly, so I need to focus on the positive.

I saw Mike Huckabee on The Colbert Report tonight. He makes me laugh! He said Stephen Colbert can be his running mate if he wins the nomination. Huckabee has a great sense of humor. You can watch the video at that link.

No comments: