Saturday, January 05, 2008

Watching the debates

The debates are on behind me on ABC. I am decidedly undecided. I don't fit into any political category per se, so I really like to find out what each candidate believes in and then make my decision based on that. I will have to agree with the candidate on more than just one or two issues. I am really stupid when it comes to foreign policy and am trying to educate myself on that issue. Hillary is behind me talking about Pakistan and missles and I feel so stupid. Heck, I can't even explain the election process to you. Caucuses, delegates, electoral college, Super Tuesday, etc. Good thing I am not running for president.

We went to Costco today. I bought a scale that measures body fat, bone weight, water weight, and muscle mass. Pretty nifty. It does weigh me 1.5 pounds heavier than my current digital scale so that sucks. I am not even going to tell you what my body fat percentage was. I will say the normal range for a woman my age is 24-34% and I am higher than that. It will be interesting to watch my muscle mass increase as I continue to do the FIRM. I am excited about that.

Simon is eight months old now. I took a few pictures of him today. I'll close this post with his cuteness.



No comments: