Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick Update

Simon has a double ear infection. He's on his first antbiotic. I don't think it is working.

Next week is going to be CRAZY. The children have three performances for choir, Simon has 2 doctor's appointments, Camille has Spanish class and a partridge in a pear tree.

I cannot wait until next week is over.

Our Christmas letter is done. I just need some Chirstmas stationery to print it on. WalMart didn't have any tonight.

Thanksgiving was nice. Olaf made the turkey and used Williams Sonoma brining stuff. It made for a juicy, moist, well seasoned turkey. Thank you Pioneer Woman.

Talked to my girfrin' on the phone for a long while today and laughed and laughed. That is always fun.

It's late. Super late. I don't get enough sleep anymore. Simon still wakes up about every two hours (yes, I know I am crazy!) but I just love holding him so I don't mind. I guess being old makes me a tad more sentimental. Half my life is over; I am going to enjoy every single second of this baby while I can.

I love Jen. She always takes the time to comment. Thank you, friend.

No comments: