I don't even think I have ten secrets. I am an authentic person and there is no facade with me. What you see, is what you get, BABY! But, I'll try. Not like anyone reads this blog anyway.
1. I love, love, love giving gifts. Especially to people who don't expect them. I also spoil my Pure Romance Hostesses like crazy.
2. I don't like children. I like my own children, but I don't like other people's children. And I am a Girl Scout leader!
3. I am lazy. I don't like to do housework or homeschooling. Moving is going to KILL me!
4. I am finally ready for Olaf to have a vasectomy!
5. I am an unfundamentalist christian. www.johnshore.com is one of my favorite blogs.
6. I had a breast lift in 2009. So glad I did it! Wish I would have gotten implants at the same time.
7. I hate pedicures. They tickle. But I do it because I need it.
8. I want a big huge diamond ring from Olaf, but we cannot afford it. Therefore I would be mad if he bought one for me. I would return it! (and I'm talking gorgeous huge!)
9. I have NO problem being truthful and living authentically. Not really a secret, is it...
10. I have no attachment to my siblings. They are strangers to me.
Whew, that was tough!