Monday, April 11, 2011

Ohhhmmmm

Well, I just got home a week ago from Nashville. I was there for the Pure Romance Convention and had a great time. Now I leave Wednesday for two nights with a girlfriend for Panama City Beach! I kind of have mommy guilt for leaving again after just getting home. (actually it's wife guilt) I'm sure it won't last too long though. I am more excited about my friend going, than I am for myself. She is a single mom of four children and never, ever gets to go anywhere without them. I think it will be really good for her to just have two days of relaxing on the beach without hearing "mom" all the time. We laugh a lot when we are together and laughter is always a good thing. She doesn't drink alcohol, so she will be the designated driver at all times. Gosh I love friends like that!

You know what I miss? Old Mad TV. That is where Ohmmmmm (my title) came from. In my mind this is what I hear.


No comments: