Thursday, March 17, 2011

She passed!!

Camille took her driver's permit test on her birthday and passed. I have a driver! WOW!! On a sad note, People to People has cancelled the trip to Japan this summer because of the current danger there. Camille is devastated. They are planning another trip, but we do not know the destination yet. I hope it is China because the trip there looks fabulous through People to People. She is already going to Berlin in August on an exchange program, so hopefully it is not Germany. Before the Japan trip was cancelled, Camille was going to do a project about Bento Boxes. So, we bought a bunch of stuff to make them. Needless to say, I am now hooked. Olaf gets a Bento Box everyday for lunch. The children get Bento Boxes at lunch as well. It is fun for me to pack them. I am not great at decorating as I am not much of an artist, but it is fun to do anyway. A great place to start is by watching Bento TV. Go to the archives and watch the very first episode to see what Bento is all about. You can even shop her Ebay Store from that website.

I bought a BodyBugg a couple of weeks ago. I like it! It's what they use on The Biggest Loser. Have I lost weight? Ummm....no. Still fat as ever. I wish I didn't like fattening foods. That would be awesome!!

Olaf's health is in a downward spiral right now. We are awaiting blood test results and a chest X-Ray result as well. So many things going on with him. Pain, fatigue, bloating, cramping, swelling... Just trying to figure it all out. I don't even like to think about it. He needs to go see a neurologist too. His pemphigus is still active and hurts like hell. I try not to worry, but that's like trying not to breathe for me. I'm having my own health issues, but most likely it's my hypochondria. :0)

I cannot believe Simon is going to be four in a couple of months!! FOUR! My baby. He still talks like a baby, takes a pacifier, sleeps with me, and poops in his diaper. For some reason, none of that bothers me in the least. Maybe because I know he is my last baby. I can honestly say I am too old to have another baby and Olaf is too sick. I would love grand babies though. I loved the line in the movie "Easy A" where the parents tell the teenage daughter to hurry up and get knocked up so they can parent another baby! That made me laugh. (They were joking, by the way, to those of you who are appalled right now.)


No comments: