Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

I went to the Braves game afterall. The seats were pretty good. It was very hot and I moved to the shade for awhile with the baby. The Braves stink this year. I really haven't kept up with them since 1998 or so. Well, when they were good:) I am a fair weather fan. Unlike my friend, Jeff, who is a Steeler fan through and through.

Caleb has been taking swimming lessons this week at Sonrise Fitness Center. It is a local church that also has a gym, swimming pool, and tennis courts. The price was very reasonable, so I went ahead and signed the family up for a membership. $35 a month with no contract. We have been swimming every morning while Caleb takes his lesson. Simon loves being in the water. The other children are also taking swimming lessons and making huge strides. They are not Olympic material by any means, but they are doing well. I need to buy some cheap tennis rackets at WalMart and take the children out to play. I would love it if Olaf and myself could take lessons together. Olaf, if you read this, that would be a great present. You, me, and some tennis lessons. No children.

Simon took 16 steps all in a row today. We all clapped and cheered and he liked that a lot.

No comments: