Saturday, December 22, 2007

If Oprah can do it, so can I

I really wish I would have been in the audience for Oprah's favorite things show. Wouldn't that have been fun? So, I thought I would put together a list of MY favorite things.

Trapp candles are simply the best candles ever. At Trapp, “A bottle of perfume in every candle” is more than a tag line. It’s true. It takes just one experience with a Trapp candle to realize what every Trapp devotee knows: the amount of fragrance we use means we can keep our promise: “A Trapp candle or spray is guaranteed to fill a room with fragrance or we will replace it…even a votive." My favorite scent is Fresh Cut Tuberose, but Mediterranean Fig is also fabulous.

Speaking of tuberose, my favorite shower gel is Velvet Tuberose by Bath and Bodyworks. It works into a foamy lather and smells heavenly.

My favorite workout is The FIRM. I use the TransFIRMER. You really will see visible results in ten workouts. They are hard, but so worth it.

As I have posted before, my favorite laundy detergent is Charlie's Soap. One tablespoon is all you need for a large load of clothes. Love it.

My favorite parenting magazine is Mothering. I don't agree with 100% of what is printed in it, but I really like the natural childbirth and breastfeeding advocacy that it promotes.

My favorite online community is Women at Home. I have made some fabulous friends on this forum and am blessed by them on a daily basis.

My favorite movie has got to be Life is Beautiful. It must be watched in Italian (the original language) or it just isn't the same.

My favorite TV program is The Office. It makes me laugh so hard. That's what she said. However, my favorite TV program of all time is I Love Lucy. Olaf bought me this for Christmas.

My favorite disposable diaper are Pampers Cruisers. My favorite cloth diaper is Fuzzi Bunz.

And my very favorite thing of this year is my Dyson Vacuum. Oh my word. I love it so much. I would marry it if I could. Hee hee.

So there you have a few of my favorite things. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... There are many more, but I'm sure ten is plenty for now.

No comments: