Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday...need I say more?

Well, the basement guy delievered the materials and that was it. He will start tomorrow morning. Of course, Olaf gets to go to work and I am the one that will hear all the pounding, drilling, sawing and other noises all day long. I do not know how I am supposed to homeschool in all of the noise. Speaking of homeschool...

I am having a hard time with Camille. I am frustrated with homeschooling and thisclose to putting her in public school next year. I think I may try the ABeka DVD's and see if it alleviates some of my frustration. I am not sure what I am going to do, but I have to do something.

I loathe our new healthcare plan. I know I should be thankful to have health insurance. Really, I am. However, we used to have an HMO which meant I didn't get the bill for anything. Now, I get bills from EVERYONE. Labs, hospitals, doctors, you name it... I cannot pay them until the insurance company pays them first which means I get NUMEROUS bills from each place all with different amounts. It is so frustrating.

Caleb went back to school today. He was excited about that and so was I!

The baby is still transverse in my tummy. I wonder if the little guy will ever flip to head down? It's fun carrying him this way though because he tickles me. I will be 30 weeks on Thursday. Slowly but surely I am getting there. I am so ready to meet him.

We went to the mall yesterday and bought the littles some new pj's. They love them. Aren't they cute?






No comments: