Saturday, September 30, 2006

Here she is...


Aint she purty?? This is Delta's Breast Cancer Awareness plane. I think the paint job looks fabulous. The next photo is my friend, Karen, her mother, and three of her children. Karen was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer almost 18 months ago. Doesn't she look fabulous?? Oh my word. God is good!


Olive Garden was terrific. I did, in fact, have the talapia and enjoyed it immensely.

The weather today is heavenly. Cool and sunny. Nothing better than that. Camille is over at her friend's house playing for a few hours and the other children are outside riding their bikes.

Yesterday was Olaf's birthday. We went out to eat at Chili's because he wanted the country fried steak. His presents included a Narnia computer game, an Ionic Breeze for his car, and a Tool Kit for his car.

We now have IN HAND the last three DVD's of season two of LOST! We will be done before season three kicks off on Wednesday. My husband likes the show more than I do, but it is fun to watch. I think it's going to stink only watching one episode per week though. Right now I watch three at a sitting with no commercials to boot. I personally think one of the main characters (Jack, Locke, Sayid etc) is somehow the leader of the "others" and it's all like a Truman Show type thing going on. We'll see...

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: