Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tagged by Dawn

I was tagged by Dawn! ( I lurve Dawn)

Accent: I can do any accent you want. New York, Boston, Minnesota, Southern, Pacific Northwest, Girlfriend...

Bible Book that I like: Ephesians

Chore I don't care for: Mopping

Dog or Cat: We have 2 of each.

Essential Electronics: computer

Favorite Cologne: Karma by Lush or Laila TOTALLY different smells...love them both.

Gold or Silver: Silver, most definitely

Handbag I Carry Most Often: A large brown Coach bag that Olaf bought me about 12 or 13 years ago.

Insomnia: Always

Job Title: Help Meet to my husband (or at least trying my best) and Homeschooling Mom.

Kids: One of my pet peeves. I do NOT have goats, I have children. Four to be exact.

Living Arrangements: With my family in my 1400 square foot house. Perfect.

Most Admirable Trait: My wit of course!

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I was so bad...there is too much to choose from.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Only with my two hospital births.

Phobias: Plane crashing, drowning, falling from a tall building, basically death...

Quote: Those of you who think you know everything really annoy those of us who do.

Religion: I prefer the title relationship over religion, but I am a born again Christian.

Siblings: 2 half, one whole, 2 step

Time I Wake Up: 6:15 on the weekdays. Only because my husband is SO gracious and takes care of Caleb in the morning. He gets up at 5:00 am.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can clap one handed..really.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: I love all veggies.

Worst Habit: Staying up late.

X-rays: A whole bunch, but I have never broken anything.

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Nothing. Really. Edible, yes. Yummy, no.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: I hate zoo's. But if I had to choose it would probably be a lion or something wild and dangerous like that.

No comments: