Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's way too stinkin' early for this post!

It's Saturday. It is 6:10 am. Thank you Caleb. Thank God for coffee.

Today Caleb has a baseball game and he is excited as always. Olaf said that he did a fantastic job last week. (Remember I didn't go?) He said he played so well that he is sure it was just a fluke. We'll see...

I received the PASS Test to give to Camille. I looked it over and I am certain that she will not do very well in Language Arts. I am giggling as I write this because if I had to take that test, I wouldn't do so well either. The math section will be fairly easy for her. Reading should be no problem as well, except for the vocabulary section. She'll stink at that. (And so do I, hence the word "stink" in the previous sentence.)

Oh, I looked at my friend Tammy's website. She is a realtor in Bend, OR. Take a look at her listings! WOW! That's a lot of jack, eh? That first house wouldn't cost more than 100-110K here in GA! YOU GO GIRL!

Oh there goes that bird chirping again. I'm glad I'm not asleep right now.

Have a great weekend! And please, leave a comment. When I go to stat counter and I see all the people that come to my blog I am amazed. I'm international you know?:0) So please leave a comment and let me know who you. I would really appreciate it!

No comments: