Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Kitchen Questionaire

Stephanie tagged me with this Kitchen Questionaire. Just FYI...I am so not queen of the kitchen!

1. How many meals does most of your family eat at home each week? How many are in your family?
There are 6 in my family. We eat out a lot. Too much. During the week we eat all meals at home except dinner. Olaf buys take out of some sort at least twice during the week. On the weekends, it varies. We usually eat out at least twice on the weekend.

2. How many cookbooks do you own? How often do you refer to a cookbook each week?

Too many to count! I refer to a cookbook a couple times a month.

4. Do you collect recipes from other sources?
Sometimes I will find a recipe in a newspaper or magazine.

5. How do you store those recipes?
I clip them and put them in my Longaberger Recipe Basket.

7. Is there a particular ethnic style or flavor that predominates in your cooking? If so, what is it? FRIED!

8. What’s your favorite kitchen task related to meal planning and preparation?
Planning the meals, making my grocery list and organizing that kind of stuff.

9. What’s your least favorite part?

Washing greasy pots and pans. Olaf does it for me.

10. Do you plan menus before you shop?
Yes! It has helped immensely in saving money and easing my frustration about what to make for dinner.

11. What are your three favorite kitchen tools or appliances?
My food chopper from Pampered Chef, wine glasses, and wine.

12. If you could buy one new thing for your kitchen, money was no object, and space not an issue, what would you most like to have?
A nice new top of the line stove/range.

13. Since money and space probably are objects, what are you most likely to buy next?
More wine:)

14. Do you have a separate freezer for storage?
Nope, but I want one.

15. Grocery shop alone or with others?
I coupon shop so I go ALONE!

16. How many meatless main dish meals do you fix in a week?
Ummm...none.

17. If you have a decorating theme in your kitchen, what is it?
My appliances are all black and I have a lot of Longaberger Baskets all over. Other than that...nothing.

18. What’s the first thing you ever learned to cook, and how old were you?
Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I was about 9 or so.

19. How did you learn to cook?

I'm still learning.

20. Tag two other people to play.
I tag Misty and Bedky.

No comments: