Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It's Early

Caleb just got on the bus and I was going to go back to bed. I decided to blog instead. I guess I want to get my "to do" list down somewhere. First of all, Camille needs to get school accomplished. I need to vacuum and clear clutter. I know I'll vacuum today, I doubt I'll clear any clutter. It's overwhelming clutter. The kind only a husband, with no emotional attachment to the clutter, can clear. So Olaf, for our anniversary, I want you to clear the clutter! (He did that for my birthday!) Maybe I can get him to do it on Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Canada Day:) I'm sure I can find a holiday every month.

It's really cold here. We went from the 70's last week to freezing our tushies off. I'm glad it's finally cold, because hey, it's January. It's supposed to be cold. But the huge change in temperature is what got me.

I downloaded AOL IM. If you want to add me to your buddy list my screen name is lebbaal. Leb is "heart" ba'al is "husband." (in Hebrew) It is translated in Prov 31 "heart of her husband." I didn't come up with that on my own. My best friend helped me.

OK, I need my coffee since I am not going back to bed. I need to pray. I won't have much time before everyone is up and running, but I need to none-the-less. Have a great day in the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets see..I will clear clutter for our Anniversary, Groundhog Day, Ash Wednesday, Valentines Day, and Presidents day. That will get us through February. You are so funny. I love you my Best Friend!